Monday, March 2, 2015

1.12.15

Masaya ang Aking Kasama!

Well first off my new companion is great! I love Elder Lopez! He's so funny! We have a fun time together while we're out working! He has this great laugh that's contagious! If he starts laughing so do I! I can't help it! It's great! We were in the middle of a lesson the other day and the member who worked with us kept saying the word "kwan" which has like no meaning. It's just like saying "umm" probably. He would say like "Nagapamatuod ako nga kwan" which means "I testify that umm" it was hilarious. So after like 5 times of hime saying that Elder Lopez just started laughing and then so did I. It was great, everyone else starting laughing too!

Our MLC this past week was pretty great. At one point President asked "Who here will be going home before July 1?" As we raised our hands, so did President. Then he laughed and said "I'm raising my hand too!" President's getting excited to go home as well! He's got new grandkids he still needs to meet! But really MLC was great. So much to learn. Then our training on Thursday we're we trained our Zone on the things we learned from MLC went pretty well as well! We had a baptism on Saturday for Sister Delia Guinanao! She's been a long time investigator and we wee blessed to be able to finally baptize her! She was so happy it was great!

Well I don't really have anything else too crazy to say! Other than Elder Lopez and I are really enjoying our companionship and we're excited to keep working together!

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week. Sorry my message is so short. Next week I hope to hear of your insights from the Book of Mormon, and I will share mine as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment