Monday, March 2, 2015

2.2.15

Magandang Gabi Po Sa Inyong Lahat!


How's life my friends and family? This week was pretty crazy! I got transferred last monday but it still hasn't really sunk in. I still live in the same house so it's not like a whole lot change. It kinda seems like i've just been on really long exchanges. On Wednesday I went on exchanges with Elder Brinton in the 6th Ward. We went like 1 for 8 on our visits. It was a rough day. But we ended it by having dinner at Brother Clement's house. He's from the UK. We got fed like champions it was great. They even had chocolate cake and ice-cream afterwards! It was the best meal I've had in a long time!

The next day we met back up with our companions at the mission office. While we were inside President and Sister Ferrin showed up! Got to meet them again! Sister Ferrin was on the plane from Tokyo with us on our way here and President Ferrin was at the airport in Manila when we got there! We didn't let President rest at all. We scheduled in interview for him for the next day with our investigator. We had to join the interview because we had to translate for President. It was crazy! Kinda hard to translate. It was hard to remember everything that our investigator said. And sometimes I understand what he says but I don't know exactly how to translate it to English. But it was fun. Now we wait for President Monson's response!

So not much else going on. I didn't bear my testimony yesterday at church because we were already like 30 minutes over time and than they nailed me with a talk next week. PALAGPAT! haha It will be me and a Sister who just returned home from her mission. (She started her mission in July 2013, I started in June! WEIRD!) But i'm excited for our MLC tomorrow at the mission home with President and Sister Ferrin. Should be great. President Ferrin is awesome. I love him already!

I hope we all have a great week! I hope you're all still reading your scriptures! I'm now in D&C 120 (working backwards) and 2 Nephi 27! I love you all! Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment