Monday, August 25, 2014

8.4.14

Well we had a good, productive week! We hit 20 lessons with a member present and we had 7 investigators at church! Two of them got interviewed for baptism and will be baptized on saturday! Two of the other investigators are working on their papers in order to get married before they can be baptized and we had 2 other investigators who attended church for the first time yesterday!

We also were able to visit a less-active recent convert (those are the best haha) for the first time this week. She's only 16 years old. The next day we went back and she invited 6 of her friends to listen to us! It was pretty awesome! haha We had texted her the night before about a girl we talked to before and told her to talk to her about the church and invite her to listen. When we got to her the next day we asked her about that girl and she said "Indi sya" or she doesn't want to listen. Then we start walking to the place where we were going to teach and she said "wait lang" and when she came back she had her 6 friends with her! It was awesome! We expected/hoped for the 1 other girl but instead we got 6 others!

It was a much much much better week than last week! I felt like a missionary this week! haha Yesterday during our fast & testimony meeting one of our Recent Converts bore her testimony and at one point she said "I wish I could read your Book of Mormon but I just can't understand it, but my husband reads it to me and helps me to understand!" When she said that tears filled my eyes. Her husband is the one who will be baptized this next Saturday and her daughter is the other. It was probably the best Testimony Sunday I've ever experienced.

I love you all and hope you have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment