Monday, August 25, 2014

7.21.14

Week 3 in Manta-angan!

Well it's been another good week in Manta-angan. It started out kinda rough because I'm still not super familiar with our area and then my companion is even newer than me so it was kinda rough, but it turned out to be a great week after all! Our numbers weren't quite as high, but we had investigators at church and we have a baptism this next week! :) Brother Saias and Sister Mitos! Brother Saias has had quite the change in his life as he has quite all his habits in the Word of Wisdom including smoking, drinking alcohol, and drinking coffee and tea! It's been quite amazing to be a part of helping him through that struggle! They are both super excited for there baptism and are also super excited to enter the Temple in another year as well! It's so cool to see people with their minds set on the Temple!

My new companion is Elder Busadre, I'm not sure if I mentioned that last week or not. He's from Quezon City and is great! He loves to sing and is actually really good! We have a lot of fun singing in our apartment haha! Our work is full of fun and laughter! I really enjoy this companionship!

This week we had quite the rain. Everyday pretty much. Last night we had a brother and a sister work with us and neither of them had an umbrella so I gave my umbrella to the sister and let her use it as well to go home since she had a long walk and no umbrella. I however got very wet, but it's all good!

I don't have too much other exciting news to share! The work is great! The area is great and I love the people already! They are just great! :)

I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment