Thursday, October 9, 2014

10.6.14

Week 1 in Sewahon

This week has been GREAT! Other than the super long and tiring walks it has been fun. We had a pretty successful week. The people here in Sewahon are just great. The members that are here just love us and are such a great help to us in finding people to teach, it's pretty amazing to see how converted they are already! We also were able to see President and Sister Lopez this past Sunday! They made a trip up to Colonia Divina and Alimatoc. They were supposed to visit us as well in Sewahon but President Lopez wasn't feeling very well. But it was nice to be able to run into them in Colonia Divina.

This week was very tiring actually but it was so great. Even though our apartment was kinda scketchy it was also super nice because it was cold enough at night that we didn't need an electric fan! I would usually wake up in the morning being really cold. Even at night we would come home after our hour long walk pretty hot and tired and we'd turn on the fan while we planned and by the time we were done we were freezing cold. Then you through on a cold bucket shower after that and it's pretty dang chilly! haha But it was great.

I'm glad to say that our adventure to Colonia are now over. We just moved into our new apartment this morning! And it is WAY better than the one in Colonia! I'm super excited to stay there. Although tonight we will be staying in Sagay because it'll be too late to climb back up the mountain by the time we finish here and then tomorrow we will have exchanges in Alimatoc so I won't even be the first to sleep in the new apartment! Kinda crazy, but it's all good! Life goes on!

I apologize that I was not able to email you all yesterday, but I am still alive don't you worry! I'm not really sure what time or day I will be emailing. Our schedule is pretty crazy up in the mountains because of travel circumstances. So usually we will probably end up emailing later in the evening on Monday and staying in Sagay and then just having District Meeting here in Sagay to save ourselves Money. So I can't really promise what day or time I will be online! Next week we have Zone Conference on the 16th here in Sagay. So we might end up having our Pday on Wednesday. I apologize, but that's life in the mountains! ;)

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! Just know that I am enjoying every minute of my experience here in the Mission Field! Don't you ever worry about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment