Thursday, October 9, 2014

9.8.14

So this week did not end the way that I expected it to! I'll start from the beginning. So Monday we had a new Zone Leader get transferred into the Zone, Elder W. He became companions with Elder Rakuro who was already a ZL. Then Wednesday we had our Zone Training Meeting where the ZL's give us training and so do the Sister Training Leaders. To be honest it was probably the worst Zone Training Meeting I've been too. It just wasn't very organized or spiritually uplifting at all. I also noticed that Elder W didn't treat Elder Rakuro very well, and Elder Rakuro is the Senior Companion and Zone Leader. So fast forward to Friday afternoon. Elder De Guzman and I had just left the apartment and started working when I get a call from Elder Rakuro saying "Hey Elder Walters you're coming to stay with me tonight!" So of course I asked why and he said "It's a death threat!" Oh well that's just great! But alright not that big of a deal I was excited to go on exchanges with Elder Rakuro. So then Elder Rakuro tells me how the reason they got a death threat was because in the 4 days that Elder W was in his new area he pretty much offended everyone! He just went around saying things and being completely rude to everyone! So Elder Rakuro had enough of it! He called President and said "Get him out of here before I'm the one who kills him!" President just told him to relax and to have me come stay with him for the night. So that's what we did. Then Saturday morning Elder Rakuro texted President Lopez and asked what the plan was. And President said "Let's just make this exchange a permanent one at least until the end of the transfer." So I just swapped areas with Elder W. The two of them however are still the Zone Leaders. As of now I am just the new District Leader, because Elder Rakuro was both the ZL and the DL. I honestly am really excited to be companions with Elder Rakuro! He's my first Polynesian companion and my first companion since my trainer who is not Filipino! He's from Fiji! He's so cool! We're going to have a great time here in the Silay West Ward!

So that was pretty much my exciting news for the week. We went up and got all my stuff from Manta-angan on Saturday night and I'm all moved in now in Silay. Kinda of a quick exit from Manta-angan. Didn't get the chance to say good-bye to a single person there. So that's not cool. I'll just have to write them letters! But I'm here in the Silay West Ward which is still part of the Bacolod North Stake! Hope Elder Rakuro and I can fix the mess that Elder W started here! haha

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!

Ingat po kayo dyan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment