Monday, June 8, 2015

5.11.15

It was so good to see all of your faces! :) That was the best skype call that I think we've had since I've been gone! It was just the perfect ending to a great 2 years! Thanks for all of your love and support! I hope you all had a wonderful mother's day and that you have another wonderful 3 weeks before I come home!

You guys are the best and I can't imagine what my life would be like without you! Thanks for all the things you've taught me, and for the example that each of you has set! I know that the things I've been able to accomplish have all been because of the Lord, and they're his accomplishments not mine, but I know that you have all played a part in it as well! It all stems from Dad's 1 convert! MOM! :) Happy Mother's Day to you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment