Monday, June 8, 2015

6.1.15

Ang Katapusan

The day has finally arrived. I can't believe it's come and gone so quickly. I remember sitting and talking with Eric about how fast things go by, and then I remember sitting in the MTC thinking to myself, "What did I get myself in to!?" The work of the Lord is the answer. This work is hard, tiring, and stressful, but yet filled with so much joy. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have been given to serve the Lord here in the Philippines Bacolod Mission. I know that this is where I was supposed to be.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your love and your support and for the help you have rendered me throughout my life. Each of you has played a part in making me who I am today, and because of that you have helped in bringing the gospel to the many people I have had the privilege of meeting here in the Philippines. The glory is not mine, and it's yours, but it's the Lord's. Without his help, and without your help none of us would be in this position today.

The past week has been full of happiness, and sadness. The goodbyes were not fun, and the tears shed by others makes it even harder, but I know that I will see them again, whether it be in this life or the next. The gospel make it all possible.

I love each and every one of you and cannot wait to see your faces, hear your voices, and hug you all! See you soon! Halong! Amping! Ingat!

No comments:

Post a Comment