Monday, June 8, 2015

5.18.15

Last Zone Conference

So this past week was my last Zone Conference. It was actually pretty sweet too. I had the privilege of sharing my testimony as one of the departing missionaries along with Elder Pack and unfortunately Elder Brinton. Sad to see that kid go home early (Honorable, Medical Release), but he'll be alright! Glad I'll be able to hangout with him in Provo! This past week was a bit slow but we had some good progression as well! We have our one baptism for May 30th, and then we have 6 more scheduled for the month of June as of right now! So hopefully Elder Chapple can keep those all going! :) The work never stops!

Well, got a few errands to run this week. Time is slowly slipping away. I'm saddened, but of course excited at the same time to see all of you! I'm just glad that we have a baptism my last weekend! It keeps me going! Also the fact that we have other progressing investigators set for June too! Makes me feel like I've accomplished my task!

Well, I don't know what else to say. I'll just tell you all in person in a couple of weeks. It'll be more exciting that way anyway! :) I LOVE YOU ALL! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment