Monday, November 17, 2014

11.3.14

This week we were blessed with a visit from President and Sister Lopez and the Mower Couple! It was so cool to have them visit and experience Sacrament Meeting here in Sewahon! It was also really cool because it was testimony meeting. I was conducting and was able to share my testimony and then it was funny because we had this drunk that we didn't even know who showed up and while Elder and Sister Mower were sharing their testimonies, in English, the guy was repeatedly making comments about how he couldn't understand, it was kinda funny, but he was in the back and we mostly ignored him! Then President went around inviting members and investigators to share their testimonies some were startled but stil shared their testimonies and others were scared and didn't but it was so cool to hear the testimonies of the members here. I had told one of the Young Women to share her testimony the night before and she came up to me before Sacrament and said "Elder, I can't do it!" So I said that's alright there's always next time. Then after sacrament I asked her what she would've done if President and asked her to share her testimony and she said "I was praying SO hard that he wouldn't call on me!" hahah it was funny! She lucked out!

We had a super productive week this week as well! We had 10 investigators at church and we reached another high for me with 46 lessons taught with a member present in one week! We had 12 in one day! It was nuts! I also was able to go on exchanges again with Elder Cicon for interviews after our Zone Conference so that was fun. Although Elder Cicon got sick in the truck on the way up and puked. But it was all good! haha


Our Zone Conference was also pretty great. I unfortunately had no voice. I was asked to give a special musical number with Elder Butler and Elder Cruz but I couldn't sing. I always look forward to mission conferences because I get to sing bass when we sing but I had no voice so that really stunk. And then we sang a Christmas Carol for you guys and practiced parts and everything and I couldn't sing it was no fun, but it was still fun at the same time! haha I hope you all enjoyed it! I couldn't sing much but I nailed the last note that was super low ;) haha

Well I start off working Monday and Tuesday this week in Sagay while Elder Derecho works in Lopez Jaena. Then on Wednesday we will join back up and head back to Sewahon! It's kinda weird, but it is what it is! Missionary Work gihapon! ;)

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment