Tuesday, December 9, 2014

11.12.14

Seventeen!

How's life my friends and family? I hope it is just as great as mine! Although you may have a few more benefits than I do! ;) haha

These last couple weeks have been crazy! Last week I worked in Sagay for two days with Elder Newton and then came back to Sewahon and finished out a great week there. We missed out on two days of work but still had a full week of success! it was all backed by our 2 baptisms and our .............. 17 investigators who attended church! I was so surprised to see so many of them at church. They just kept coming and coming! The work is truly Hastening especially up here in the mountains and in the Philippines Bacolod Mission. I meant to mention this to you last week but when we had our Zone Conference, President Lopez shared a very amazing statistic with us that totally blew my mind. He said that in the month of October the Colonia Divina Branch (which consists of Alimatoc and Sewahon groups, 6 missionaries total) had 20 convert baptisms, which was more than an entire other mission here in the Philippines. He then said the "Colonia Divinia Mission." How crazy is that. I can't even imagine that. More than entire other mission. It's totally "mind bottling" hahah There's my movie quote for ya! ;)


Well we're here in Bacolod right now in preparation for our Mission Tour tomorrow with Elder Ardern! Tonight we are staying in the Silay West elders apartment! If you remember that is my last area! Which means I get to work with Elder Rakuro again and visit people in my last area which I'm kind of excited for! Oh and this morning we woke up to a pleasant rain. Which isn't a big deal when you have a car. However, when your transportation is a motorcycle it becomes kind of an issue. I cut a whole in a big black garbage bag and wore it like a poncho as we rode down the mountain! It was great. It could've been much worse! The rain only lasted maybe 20 minutes and then it stopped!

Well, other than that I don't think I have much else to say other than I LOVE YOU ALL! :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment