Monday, November 17, 2014

10.20.14

Who will Preside?

This past week was pretty stinking crazy if you ask me. I mentioned how I experience things last week for the first time in my mission but this week I experienced even more. First off on Thursday we tried to go down the mountain to Sagay to get our support, but we couldn't because all the rivers flooded and the bridges were overflowed! So we had started our ride down but then had to return back home. Then that very day we went and visited a new area in Sewahon II. The rode going up to Sewahon II from Sewahon I was like a river itself. We just took of a shoes and rolled up our pant legs and walked up the 'river'm it was crazy! We did however reach a high for my mission with 33 Lesson to taught to Investigators with a member present, and 14 other lessons taught! We were very busy! However our investigator sacrament attendance was only 6, but that will continue to improve. We have a baptism this Sunday so I'm excited for that!

So the answer to "Who will Preside?" is written at the top of the message. Starting next week we're switching our Sacrament Meeting to the morning which means that our Branch President and members from Colonia won't be able to attend, which leaves Elder Walters to Preside at Church! How crazy is that? There's a first for everything!

Today we're having our p-day in Sagay and then tomorrow I will head up to Alimatoc again with Elder Cicon this time. Elder Sablan will interview our baptismal candidate and I will interview their's up in Alimatoc. Elder Cicon is only in his 2nd transfer so this will be fun! :)

Other than that I don't have anything else to say! Not sure when I will be on next week, but I will continue to have somebody email you so that you know when I will be on!

Love you guys, have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment