Wednesday, May 6, 2015

4.27.15

Training!

Training is way fun but also very challenging! It's definitely making me want to be better than I have been recently! My new companion is Elder Chapple! He's from Idaho! He's my first American companion since my own trainer, Elder Hawk! So it's been a blast these past few days! We started off with a baptism this past Saturday as well! Sister Carmelita Jagdon was baptized! She however showed up like 5 minutes to late yesterday for her confirmation, but it's all good! She'll just be confirmed next week!

We've hit a few road blocks in our work, but that won't keep us from moving forward! We'll continue to pray and do our best to find more investigators and to bring more sheep unto the fold of Christ! Nothing can stop this work, except the people from within! It all starts with our desire to serve! Once we let pride in that's when things start to fall apart! That's one problem we've seen here in our ward, and we're hoping to find ways to fix it! Hopefully we can be the example! :)

I don't have too many other exciting things to share! Elder Chapple and I are going to have a blast these last 5 weeks though! Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment