Wednesday, May 6, 2015

4.20.15

Transfer Week

This week was crazy! That's about all there is to say!

Elder Alfeche went home on Saturday, so that left me with no companion for 2 days until transfer day! So I got to work with good ole Elder PACK! I love and miss that kid! We had a blast. We didn't get too much accomplished this week with either Elder Alfeche or with Elder Pack just because things were crazy. Once I was with Elder Pack we worked for a bit in my area then attended their baptism in the 3rd Ward. They had 4 people being baptized and we had the 3 APs and me baptize them! It was pretty awesome to see all of us in white! Then we went back to work in 2nd ward and then had to back to the office to work on transfer stuff. We didn't leave the office until 12am! It was a long night. Then Elder Pack and I were the speakers at 2nd Ward, and everybody loved our talks. They told us they were the most entertaining talks that they had heard in a while! It was way fun! Then we went and did a baptismal interview in Santa Fe, and then we headed back to the office to make transfer calls! Even though I am not an AP they let me make a few calls, it was kinda fun!

I am no longer a District Leader or a Zone Leader, but I will now be a TRAINER! I'm super excited! I don't know who my companion is and I won't find out until Thursday morning when I meet him! I am super pumped though. 6 more weeks to teach this new Elder all I can! I hope I can be a good leader and example and companion for him! It's so hard to believe that I am now in my last transfer. I have 6 weeks left. I can't believe it. I am super excited to get to work though! We still have people to find, people to teach, and people to baptize! :) The work never ends! :)

We had the baptism of Brother Nestor Planilla this past Saturday! He was baptized by his son Raymond! It was super awesome! Then on Sunday he was confirmed along with Jasper and Joshua Gamboa who were baptized the week before! I continue to enjoy each and every minute here in the Philippines Bacolod Mission, and I'm kinda sad to see it getting closer and closer to an end, but that will not keep me from doing the best I can to help the work of the Lord to continue!

I hope you all have a wonderful week! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment