Monday, January 5, 2015

12.29.14

Manigong Bagong Taon! #2

Christmas was great! It was so good to see all of your faces and hear your voices! For those of you who didn't join the call, I will see your face and hear your voice in just a few months! :)

Christmas here in Bacolod was great! We spent the 24th at Bishops house, dinner was great. I ate so much food, the main course was DUCK! It was actually pretty good. They just kept giving me food I was so full! It was great too because I poured my juice into my cup and somehow it ended up all over the table, turns out there was a hold in the bottom of my glass cup! It was great, my rice turned red!

After the Christmas call we went and visited a few families and also got fed pretty well! We visited the the 1st Counselor of the Stake Presidency's family, the Cobings, President wasn't there and neither was his wife, but 4 of his kids were and they gave us a ton of food and cooked us more while we were eating! it was great! Then we visited the Magallanes family, her youngest son is currently serving his mission in the California Long Beach Mission, so that's pretty cool! She also fed us a bunch of food. I was so full after that my stomach hurt for a few days! But now I'm all good!

We were able to meet a family of new investigators this last week! A whole family, the Algones Family, there's like 7 or 8 of them! They're so interested and I'm so excited to go back and visit them! That was a big boost to our week that wasn't super great work wise. So hopefully this next week will be even better! :)

I love you all and I hope that you have a Manigong Bagong Taon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment