Friday, March 21, 2014

3.17.14

Sorry, Late ako naman!

Once again I'm late again! My apologies! The internet was super slow this morning when we first showed up so we went to another internet shop and amo man dira, so we just opted to eat and do our grocery shopping first! I'm here now, and you're all sleeping, so enjoy that! ;)

Nothing to crazy happened this week. Well other than the fact that on our way home from Bacolod we had to transfer buses in Kabankalan which is 3 hours away from Bacolod and 3 hours away from Sipalay, and the first bus that left was full so we waited for the last trip of the night which left at 10. Once again it was completely full so I got to stand in the doorway for 45 minutes holding on to a bar outside of the bus. It was pretty awesome. We then got home at like 12:15 so that was a fun night! Our time in Bacolod was well spent though. I enjoyed our Zone Conference and the trainings of our leaders and the time we got to spend with President Lopez. I love that man!

Other than that nothing too crazy happened here. At church we split into YM, YW, RS, and EQ for the first time since the group was started so that's good progress! We were excited because it gives everyone and opportunity to participate rather than us missionaries doing everything! Our attendance yesterday was 40! So that was awesome as well! Hopefully that can continue to improve!

We met a new family the other day as we were climbing the mountain. They were washing their clothes by the well and we just stopped to talk to them. We went back to visit them yesterday and will we were teaching there were some guys playing pool outside the window and they must've been listening because as we left one of them asked me if I had an extra pamphlet I could give him. So I gave him one and told him hopefully the next time we can talk to him about it! That was the first time somebody has asked me for one so that was cool!

Other than that nothing too crazy! The work is going in! Elder Orlanda is getting closer and closer to going home and he keeps telling me that he isn't ready and that it feels really weird! So at least i don't have to worry about him tanking it on me these last few weeks!

I love and miss you all! Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment