Friday, March 21, 2014

3.10.14

Nagapamati ang aton Amay nga Langitnon sa mga pangamuyo naton!
(Our Heavenly Father is listening to our prayers!)

So why did I decide to title this weeks email this? Well let me tell you. I had a pretty awesome thing happen this week during one of our lessons. We were teaching the Savido Family about the Restoration, we were watching the Restoration Video actually when this happened. About halfway through the video the sound got so quite almost to the point where you couldn't hear anything. It was a problem with the TV. So it was kinda rough to watch the video with no sound, but Tatay Savido said "Ok lang na, basta makita pa ko sya" which means "It's ok, as long as I can still see it!" So we kept watching it, but the sound was still super quite. So right before we arrived at the First Vision I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer in my head. "Father, please help them to see this, feel this, and if possible please let them hear it as well!...." At that moment, out of nowhere, THE SOUND CAME BACK! Just in time for them to hear "Ako ay nakakita ng isang haligi ng liwanag.... nga higit pa sa liwanag ng araw...." It was pretty amazing! After the lesson we invited Tatay to say the closing prayer and it was an amazing prayer, and afterwards he wiped away tears from his eyes! He didn't make it to church yesterday, but he told us without us inviting him that "Once his foot gets better he WILL go to our church!" I'm excited for that day to come!

Other than that, this week wasn't super eventful. However this next week we have a Mission Conference at the Mission Home and I'm super excited! I haven't been to the mission home since July 31! Should be exciting! We also get to do shopping in Bacolod since we're never near there! So I'm excited for that as well! Hopefully I receive your mail this week mother! :)


I love you all! :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment