Saturday, August 3, 2013

7.30.13

Dear Family,

I'm here at the Mission Home just about to have lunch, we arrived in Manila last night and then were shuttled to a Hotel for the night. Dad you would love it here as Driver's Training Instructor, there are literally no rules on the streets its insane. If you're aggressive you'll be alright, but it's so cool! We're just about to eat and we've been given 2 minutes to write so I should probably get going!

I'm here I'm loving it, President Lopez seems super awesome! Can't wait to get to work tomorrow! Also there should be a Sister adding Mom on facebook, and also add Marlo O. Lopez on facebook. That's my Mission President and he posts pictures all the time, so if you do that today you should see pictures of us arriving and us at the mission home!

Palangga ko kamo!

-Elder Walters

No comments:

Post a Comment